- Tomorrow morning at 8am is the last day to do the extra credit that is offered on the IPoly English 12 home page.
- Test is this Monday on March 27th
- Be sure to remember your one page of notes for the test.
- Do not forget to gather your evidence for the upcoming essay!
- If you do not want to be randomly placed in the career day classes, be sure to sign up tonight!
- There was no SSW today due to 4-Core rotations
- We immediately started on our last day (9) of our stations and turned in our work at the end of class.
HW: Blog Assignment is due tonight at 9 guys, don’t forget!
- We started class off with reviewing the homework and going over any problems we didn’t understand.
- We then took a small quiz on the last two homework assignments that Phil gave us.
- After we were done, we turned in all of our homework assignments that we started since Phil came to class.
- We started off with CNN 10.
- We then watched a documentary for the rest of the class about a man named Vanderbilt.
- throughout the movie, we had to answer questions on a worksheet Anaya passed out in the beginning of the film.
- Holt went around and stamped our homework assignment he gave us two days ago.
- He then talked about the problems from the same assignments and answered any questions we had.
- He then talked about our next project that we have to worry about … THE PRODUCT.
- We will not be able to work on it until almost 3 weeks after we get back from spring break.
- The due date for the product has not yet been finalized but he said he would let us know as soon as it is.
- Holt then showed us a short video that “watered down” the Barbie project and gave us time to work on it a bit and to experiment with the rubber bands.