Today we had everyone but Mrs. Edwards, the usual Wednesday schedule.
- He talked and demonstrated problems about Khan academy.
- We also took short notes on logs.
- We took a mini quiz on the M&M sheet we once did not so long ago.
- Finally, we worked on Fossil Fuel Forecast for the last 25 minutes.
- Reminder: Component #3 is due November 2nd.
- We turned in our worksheet on chemical reactions.
- After that, he went over solubility and gave us a worksheet on it.
- Due date: 3rd rotation, Thursday, Oct. 29.
- We did the usual CNN Student News.
- Turned in our homework which was pages 140-147, #1-4.
- Assigned the next homework which was pages 164-171, #1-4.
- After that we took notes on “Slavery and Politics” and watched a video on it.
- She assigned us her spanish fashion project where we were grouped into 6 and there is a report due this coming Monday, November 2nd. The report is just a rough draft so she can check for grammar and spelling.
- Sage is grouped with Chanel, Matthew, Thomas, Joshua.
It is still Spirit Week:
- Today: Wore pink to support breast cancer awareness.
- Thursday: Super hero day, dress like a hero!
- Friday: Wear your costume and that day is also Scare Faire.
Components, Tests, and Projects:
- Build a Better School: Pitch your school presentation, (do or don’t thing) tell her by or on this coming Monday.
- Component #3 is due Monday, November 2.
- Nav’s test is on Tuesday, November 3 and notebook as well.
- Pang’s quiz is on 2nd rotation I believe on balancing equations and nomenclature. (Take good notes.)