Today in Mrs. Edward’s class, Mrs. Edwards announced some stuff that is worth knowing. We received some surveys that talk about summer school in I-Poly and she is offering extra credit for those who turn them in completed by a parent. She also said we should start working on our boards (or whatever your group is planning to do) for the next trade show after debates are finished. Then she said a lot of stuff concerning Senior Presentations.
- You can’t switch out with someone else.
- Don’t ask for schedules because you can print your own! And here’s how: go to ipolyhs.org/sps/, go to the viewers section, click on “11th Grade Only”, Use ctrl+f/command key+f to find your name and click on it, then press “Print this Page”.
- We still go to elective Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Presentations start five minutes after the block starts and if you are late, don’t even come into the classroom anymore. Either wait outside or in the office, cause you can ruin the presentation. You will also get docked (because we get graded also).
She also talked about the Academic Resume that we have to do for our portfolio.
- Keep it plain and simple (white paper, regular font).
- It should only be one page.
- It should contain an objective, education, experience, and self descriptors (use 3).
We also have Pang’s test and the next debate tomorrow, so I hope you are ready. That’s all for today. I hope this made your day a little better. If it didn’t, you can have this picture.